Funeralocity’s Excellence Provider Program
We established the Excellence Provider Program as part of our mission to help families make the best choices for their funeral services.
Excellence Providers have been vetted by our team and, when accepted, they pledge to uphold our highest standards of transparency and best business practices, exemplifying the highest commitment to service and quality in the profession.
In order to be accepted into the Excellence Provider Program, burial and cremation providers must agree to the following criteria.
Criteria for Acceptance:
- Has current and valid licenses required by all governmental and regulatory entities
- All licenses are in good standing with the issuing entities
- Maintains proper facilities and equipment, as well as qualified and capable staff to provide funeral and/or cremation services
- Committed to ongoing educational and professional development for management and staff
- Agrees to adhere to the Funeralocity Excellence Program Pledge
As a Funeralocity Excellence Provider, I pledge:
Back to Media Center
- To maintain strict compliance with the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations that impact the funeral consumer, the funeral profession, and public health;
- To serve each family in a professional and caring manner, to be respectful of the family’s wishes and confidences, to be honest and fair in all dealings with them, and to be considerate of those of lesser means;
- To carry out all aspects of the family’s funeral service in a competent and respectful manner;
- Not to engage in any unprofessional conduct of a character likely to deceive, defraud or harm the public, or the families being served while providing professional services;
- Not to engage in false or misleading advertising;
- To maintain active community involvement and outreach;
- To protect confidential information pertaining to the deceased or the family of the deceased from disclosure in compliance with all laws and regulations;
- To charge families based upon its General Price List listed on Funeralocity.com;
- To state the name of the Funeral Director in Full and Continuous Charge (“FDFCC”) on the funeral home’s profile on Funeralocity.com;
- To provide Funeralocity families a complete and clear itemized list of charges for services, facilities, equipment, merchandise and cash advanced items, and agree not to make any additional charges without their approval;
- To inform Funeralocity within thirty (30) days of any action taken against the funeral home(s) or funeral home director(s) by any governmental or regulatory agencies;
- To report any changes in license status to Funeralocity at firstname.lastname@example.org within ten (10) days of said change.